Introduction to Denatonium Benzoate Anhydrous
Denatonium benzyl is a quaternary ammonium salt formed by combining a quaternary ammonium salt cation with an inert anion such as benzoate ion or saccharin anion. The structure of Denatonium Benzoate Anhydrous cation is similar to that of the local anesthetic lidocaine, the only difference being the addition of a benzyl functional group on the nitrogen atom of the amino group.
Denatonium Benzoate is the most bitter compound known in the world. If the bitterness of quinine is established as the benchmark 1, the anger of this item is 1000, and the focus of the option is 10ppm. For most people It is already unbearably bitter. Most of the applications of Denatonium Benzoate Anhydrous are related to its bitter taste. It is a cheap and efficient substitute for sambarine, kaolin, quinine, koji glycoside and naringin.
Denatonium benzoate is typically made use of as an aversive agent to prevent people from unintentionally ingesting other toxic yet unsavory compounds. For example, it is added to denatured alcohol, ethylene glycol or methanol with a similar taste to ordinary alcohol, antifreeze, paint, toilet cleaners, animal repellants, liquid soaps, and shampoos.
In addition to this, Denatonium Benzoate Anhydrous is also added to special nail polishes to prevent the bad habit of biting children’s nails, as well as a repellant to repel large beasts.
Denatonium Benzoate Anhydrous paramete
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Model Number:||Ly-Denatonium Benzoate|
|Appearance:||White Powder, White Powder|
|Quality Standard:||USP / EP|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
|Other Names:||Denatonium Benzoate|
|Type:||Flavor & Fragrance Intermediates|
|Application:||Pharm Intermediates, Medicine Grade|
|Product Name:||Denatonium Benzoate|
|Documents:||COA and MSDS|
|Identification||IR Concordant with Reference|
|UV Concordant with Reference|
|Test Solution forms yellow precipitate|
|Denatonium Reinecate Melting Point Approx 170℃|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%|
1.Replacement for Brucine, Quassin, Quinine, Naringin,etc.
2. Denaturant for alcohols and gasohol;
3. Aversive agent for automotive products, including anti-freezes,brake fluid,hydraulic fluid and so on;
4. Aversive agent for cosmetics,hairdressing and hair care products.Such as nail cream, toilet water;
5. Aversive agent for household products.Such as pine disinfectant; Thick lavatory cleaner, spray and wipe cleaner, Wash, Insecticide, Liquid laundry detergent;
6. Bittering agent to prevent mice or children from biting such as toy and discourage swallowing substantial amounts of noxious materials;
7. Aversive agent for paints, solvents, varnishes, and printing inks;
8. Aversive agent for Pesticide Insecticide, Plant food sticks, Fly bait, Ant bait, Rodenticide, Molluscicide, to prevent accidental poisonings.
9. Aversive agent for drug for exterior use and oral drug.Such as ethanol for disinfection, antiseptic, kaiselu, sleeping pill, contraceptive and so on;
10. Aversive agent for veterinary uses, such as to prevent cannibalism in pigs; to control aspiration mastitis and pyogenic mastitis in cows, animal repellant, to prevent deer nibbling young shoots on trees; to prevent horses cribbing their stalls, cat and dog repellants, bird repellant;
11. Used in gardens,agriculture and protect environment;
12.Used in bitering agent for Cable and Lachrymator;
13.And aerosol for diluted denatonium benzoate to prove the proper sitting of gas masks and other respiratory protective apparatus;
14.Used in protecting nylon material in aeronautics field;
15.Used in Sciences research.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit