Dibenzoyl peroxide paramete
Molecular Weight: 242.2
Theoretical active oxygen: 6.61%
UN No. 3104
Moisture: 25% Max
1. It is one of the most commonly used free radical initiator, is a common initiator of acrylate, is a very important initiator of styrene and styrene copolymer, it can be used with the initiator benzoic acid peroxide Tert-butyl ester (LQ-TBPB) was used.
2. It is a medium and low temperature curing agent for unsaturated polyester.
3. It is a vulcanizing agent for diene rubber.
4. It is an important bleach agent for flour and decolorizer for vegetable oils.
1. Store in a cool and ventilated space, and the warehouse temperature shall not exceed 30℃.
2. Keep away from fire and heat. Should be separated from acids, reducing agents, inflammables, combustibles, reducing agents, etc.
3. The lighting and ventilation facilities in the storage room adopt explosion-proof type, and the switch is located outdoors.
4. Handle with care to prevent damage to packaging and containers, avoid collision and vibration, and pay attention to personal protection during packing and handling.
1. This product may be violently decomposed due to heat and may fire violently. A small amount of product fire should be extinguished quickly with foam or dry powder fire extinguisher.
2, the fire should be quickly evacuated to a safe distance and save with a water gun, notify the fire department to deal with.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit