diisopropyl peroxydicarbonate paramete
Molecular Weight: 206
Theoretical active oxygen: 7.77%
Actual active oxygen: 3.88%
CAS no. : 105-64-6
UN No. 3119
Inorganic and organic hydrolyzable chlorides: 150mg/kg Max
Used for the polymerization of vinyl chloride
This product is suitable for the water phase suspension polymerization and bulk polymerization of vinyl chloride at the temperature of 45-650C. It is an important high activity vinyl chloride initiator.
1, store in a cool and ventilated space, warehouse temperature does not exceed -100C.
2, away from fire, heat source. Should be separated from acid, flammable, flammable, reducing agent, etc.
3. The lighting and ventilation facilities in the storage room adopt explosion-proof type, and the switch is located outdoors.
4, handling should be handled with care to prevent damage to the packaging and containers, collision and vibration are prohibited, and personal protection should be paid attention to during packing and handling.
1. This product may be violently decomposed due to heat and may fire violently. A small amount of product fire should be extinguished quickly with foam or dry powder fire extinguisher.
2. Fire should be evacuated to a safe distance and put out with water gun, and notify the fire department to deal with it.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit