Name: L-threonic acid calcium salt
|Suitable for:||Elderly, Children, Adult|
|Brand Name||Look chem|
Introduction to L-threonic acid calcium salt:
L-threonic acid calcium salt is white particles, almost odorless, tasteless, soluble in water, soluble in hot water, and insoluble in alcohol, ether and chloroform. The melting point is higher than 330 (decomposition), good acid and alkali resistance, and strong thermal stability. There is no change when heated at 120 for 20 minutes or at 200 for 10 minutes.
L-threose acid is widely present in plants, human stomach acid and uric acid. It is a degradation product of L-ascorbic acid.
Calcium L-threonate biological activity:
Calcium L-Threonate is an anti-osteoporosis, commonly used in calcium supplements.
Calcium L-Threonate can stimulate the absorption of ascorbic acid.
. Calcium L-Threonate, et al. Pharmacokinetics and safety of calcium L-threonate in healthy volunteers after single and multiple oral administrations. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2011 Dec;32(12):1555-60.
. Calcium L-Threonate, et al. Stimulatory action of calcium L-threonate on ascorbic acid uptake by a human T-lymphoma cell line. Life Sci. 1991;49(19):1377-81.
Physicochemical properties of L-threonic acid calcium salt:
Boiling point: 518.9ºC at 760 mmHg
Melting point: >300 °C(lit.)
Molecular formula: C4H8CaO5
Molecular weight: 328.284
Flash point: 281.7ºC
Precise quality: 328.031860
Refractive index: 15 ° (C=1, H2O)
- Used as a calcium nutrient fortifier.
- Used as a nutritional fortifier and calcium supplement. As a calcium source
- Used as food additives and health products
- Used as medicines and health products, food additives
Description of necessary first aid measures
- Inhalation: If inhaled, move the patient to fresh air. If you stop breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Skin contact: Wash with soap and plenty of water.
- Eye contact: Flush eyes with water as a preventive measure.
- Ingestion: Never give anything from the mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse your mouth with water.
Main symptoms and effects, acute and delayed effects
- As far as we know, the chemical, physical and toxic properties have not been fully studied.
|Product Name||L-threonic acid calcium salt|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Packing||1kg/bag,25kg/bag or as your requirements|