- Density: 1.54 g/cm3
- Boiling point: 450 °C
- Melting point: 198-199 °C(lit.)
- Flash point: 222 °C
- Refractive index: 1.732
- Water solubility: <1 g/L (20 ºC)
|Product Name||1,4-Dihydroxyanthraquinone Powder|
|Appearance||Orange or red crystalline powder|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Packing||1kg/bag,25kg/bag or as your requirements|
- 1,4-Dihydroxyanthraquinone can be used to produce intermediates for vat dyes, disperse dyes and reactive dyes.
- Transparent Orange 2G is mainly used to color oil, but Quinizarin is also used to color various plastics, resins and their products.
- Quinizarin is an important dye intermediate, a disperse brown GL (C.I.58050).
- Quinizarin is used to manufacture Disperse Blue HSR, Disperse Blue 5R, Disperse Blue B, Disperse Dark Blue RB, Acid Anthraquinone Blue R, Weak Acid Brilliant Blue RAW, Weak Acid Green GS, Reduced Gray BG, Reduced Brown BR, etc. Produces 1,4-diaminoanthraquinone.
- From Quinizarin to sulfonate, 1,4-dihydroxyanthraquinone-2-sulfonic acid can be obtained.