Introduction to L-Isoleucine:
- The appearance of L-isoleucine is white crystalline flakes or crystalline powder. Slightly bitter. Odorless. The sublimation temperature is 168-170℃.
- L-Isoleucine is one of the twenty basic amino acids, and it exists in almost all protein structures. Its chemical composition is exactly the same as that of leucine, but the arrangement is a bit different, which leads to different properties.
- Nutritionally, l-isoleucine is an essential amino acid for humans. It is a hydrophobic amino acid. The three-letter abbreviation is ILE, and the one-letter abbreviation is I. L-isoleucine has two opposing centers, so there are four stereoisomers and two diastereomers of L-isoleucine.
- But in any case, there is only one type of isoleucine in nature, namely L-isoleucine. Its rich sources are: eggs, chicken, pork, lamb, beans, soybeans, white cheese, milk, cashews, and grains.
Chemical and physical properties of L-isoleucine:
Properties White crystal or crystalline powder, odorless, slightly bitter taste.
Melting point 288 °C (dec.)(lit.)
Specific optical rotation 41 º (c=4, 6N HCl)
Refractive index 40.5 ° (C=4, 6mol/L HCl)
Flash point 168-170°C
Storage conditions Store at RT.
Solubility 1 M HCl: 50 mg/mL The solubility in water is 4.12%, and it is extremely difficult to dissolve in ethanol and ether.
Water solubility 41.2 g/L (50 ºC)
Sublimation point 168-170 ºC
Uses of L-isoleucine products:
Mercaptan flavors; Food additive; Edible spices (flavor enhancers); Spices for food. Used for the preparation of coffee, beef, onion, garlic and other flavors.
- Amino acid drugs. It is a nutritional supplement, mixed with other carbohydrates, inorganic salts and vitamins for injection. Compatible with other amino acids, it is used in amino acid infusion and preparation.
Used as amino acid injection, compound amino acid infusion, food additive
- Nutritional supplements. One of the essential amino acids, the minimum daily requirement is about 0.7g. Can fortify various foods, such as wheat flour, gluten, peanut flour, potato, etc. The isoleucine contained in it is a restricted amino acid and should be fortified.
- Nutritional supplements. L-isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids for the human body. The minimum daily requirement is about 0.7g, but excessive consumption will have an antagonistic effect with leucine and hinder development.
- This product can fortify various foods, such as wheat flour, gluten, peanut flour, potato, etc. The isoleucine contained in it is a restricted amino acid and is suitable for fortification. This product can also be used in amino acid preparation and amino acid infusion with other essential amino acids. This product is also used in biochemical research, bacteriology and tissue culture.
Adverse reactions and contraindications: When supplementing amino acids, the supplemented isoleucine and other amino acids are required to maintain an appropriate ratio. If the amount of isoleucine is too large, it will produce nutritional antagonism, causing the consumption of other amino acids and negative nitrogen balance.
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Packing||1kg/bag,25kg/bag or as your requirements|