POLYLACTIC ACID paramete
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Application:||Biodegradable Plastic Bags|
|Product name:||Polylactic Acid|
|Packing:||Bags 25 Kg Net|
|Properties||Test Method||Test Conditions||Unit||Test Value|
|Specific gravity||ASTM D-792||23°C||g/cm3||1.27|
|Flow coefficient||ASTM D-1238||190°C/2.16K||g/10min||10-30|
|Tensile strength||ASTM D-638||23°C,50mm/min||Kgf/cm2||680|
|Izod Impact Strength||ASTM D-256||23°C,Notched 1/8”||Kg-cm/cm||8.5|
|Bending strength||ASTM D-790||23°C,15mm/min||Kgf/cm2||620-650|
|Heat distortion temperature||ASTM D-648||1820kpa||°C||
Polylactic Acid Definition
Polylactic acid (PLA), also known as polylactide, is a polyester polymer obtained by polymerization of lactic acid as the main raw material. It is a new type of biodegradable material.
Polylactic acid has good thermal stability, the processing temperature is 170-230°C, and it has good solvent resistance. It can be processed in many ways, such as extrusion, spinning, biaxial stretching, and injection blow molding.
In addition to being biodegradable, products made of polylactic acid have good biocompatibility, gloss, transparency, hand feel and heat resistance.
1.PLA itself belongs to aliphatic polyester, which has the basic characteristics of general polymer materials, good mechanical processing performance and low shrinkage, and can be used for most synthetic plastics. It is widely used in the production of packaging materials, disposable tableware, household appliance shells, fibers, 3D consumables, etc..
2.Polylactic acid (PLA) powder is a special customized product, which can be used in cosmetic addition, chemical industry, coating, ceramic firing and other fields. PLA fiber has good air permeability, sweat permeability, easy to shape, easy to color, antibacterial, anti-ULTRAVIOLET and other characteristics, but also can be blended with silk.
3.Poly L-lactic acid has shape memory properties below 100°C, that is, poly L-lactic acid with shape memory properties and biodegradability is often used as a medical material.
Product Performance Advantages
1. Polylactic acid (PLA) is a new type of biodegradable material made from starch raw materials proposed by renewable plant sources (corn, etc.). It has excellent biodegradability and can be completely decomposed by nature’s microorganisms after use. Finally, carbon dioxide and water are generated without environmental pollution, which is very beneficial for environmental protection and is recognized as an environmentally friendly material.
2. Excellent mechanical and physical properties. Polylactic acid is suitable for various processing methods such as blow molding and thermoplastic resins, and it is easy to process and has a wide application range. It can be used to process a wide variety of plastic products, packaged foods, fast food lunch boxes, non-woven fabrics, industrial and civilian fabrics from industrial to civil use. They are then processed into agricultural fabrics, health care fabrics, wet wipes, hygiene products, outdoor sun protection fabrics, tent fabrics, floor mats, etc. The market outlook is very promising.
3. Compatibility and degradability are good. Polylactic acid is also widely used in the pharmaceutical field, such as the production of disposable infusion devices and non-degradable surgical sutures, and low molecular weight polylactic acid is also used as a sustained-release drug packaging agent.
4. Polylactic acid (PLA) has unique properties in addition to the basic properties of biodegradable plastics. The strength, transparency and resistance to climate change of conventional biodegradable plastics are not as good as regular plastics.
5. The basic properties of polylactic acid (PLA) and petrochemical synthetic plastics are similar, so they can be widely used in the manufacture of various application products. In addition, polylactic acid has a gloss and transparency comparable to polystyrene films, which other biodegradable products cannot provide.
6. Polylactic acid (PLA) has the best tensile strength and ductility, and polylactic acid can also be produced by a variety of common processing methods such as melt extrusion molding, injection molding, blown film molding, foam molding and vacuum molding. It has the same molding conditions as widely used polymers and has the same printing performance as conventional films. In this way, polylactic acid can be made into a variety of applications to meet the needs of different industries.
7. Polylactic acid (PLA) film has excellent air permeability, oxygen permeability and carbon dioxide permeability, and also has the property of blocking odors. Although there are concerns about safety and hygiene as viruses and mold easily attach to the surface of biodegradable plastics, polylactic acid is the only biodegradable plastic with excellent antibacterial and antifungal properties.
8. When polylactic acid (PLA) is incinerated, the calorific value of combustion is the same as that of incinerators, which is half that of conventional plastics (polyethylene, etc.), and no toxic gas is emitted when polylactic acid is incinerated. As a nitride and a sulfide, the human body also contains lactic acid in the form of a monomer, demonstrating the safety of this degradable product.
1. Certificate Of Analysis (COA)
2. Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
3. Route of synthesis (ROS)
4. Method of Aanlysis (MOA)
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
6. Packing pictures and loading video before loading
7. Free Sample
8. Factory audit