Name: Superoxide Dismutase Powder
|Stock Availability||In stock|
|Brand Name||Look chem|
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD), also known as liver protein.
- SOD is an active substance derived from living organisms, which can eliminate harmful substances produced by living organisms during metabolism. Continuous supplementation of SOD in the body has a special anti-aging effect.
- Superoxide dismutase (EC18.104.22.168, SOD) was first isolated from bovine red blood cells in 1938. Superoxide dismutase has been studied for more than 70 years.
- In 1969, McCord et al. Rediscovered this protein, discovered its biological activity, and determined its ability to catalyze the imbalance of superoxide anion, and named it superoxide dismutase.
- Superoxide Dismutase Powder (SOD) is a new type of enzyme preparation. It is widely distributed in the biological world, almost from animals to plants, and even from humans to single-celled organisms.
- Superoxide Dismutase is considered to be the most miraculous enzyme in biotechnology, and it is a garbage scavenger for the human body. SOD is the natural enemy of free radicals, the number one killer of free radicals in the body, and the foundation of life and health.
- More than 60 diseases caused by free radicals have been identified. Superoxide Dismutase can resist and block cell damage caused by free radicals, repair damaged cells in time, and repair cell damage caused by free radicals.